Gabo MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gabo MS

Welcome to the Gabo MS Forums please if you are any way involved with nexon leave this site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An announcement from me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roeku

An announcement from me Empty
PostSubject: An announcement from me   An announcement from me Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:12 am

Hey everyone im quitting Gabo im going to have my own server up soon and I hope that will support me and I in turn shall support you ill miss u guys alot so bye bue
Back to top Go down
Cheeseburger

Cheeseburger

PostSubject: Re: An announcement from me   An announcement from me Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Bye
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: An announcement from me   An announcement from me Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:14 pm

alright man cya later and good luck
Back to top Go down
https://gabostory.darkbb.com
Roeku

PostSubject: Change in plans   An announcement from me Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Well I had my server completely set up website the download and everything but my comp aint fast enough to run it so I plan to play gabo until I get a new comp but im playing crew ms until gabos on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An announcement from me   An announcement from me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An announcement from me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabo MS :: Announcements-
Jump to: