Gabo MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gabo MS

Welcome to the Gabo MS Forums please if you are any way involved with nexon leave this site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hateschool

Hateschool

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!   YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:06 pm

guys i found a way to make a private server so when ever gabo not on this will be alt i will customize any way you want the first 10 people online will be gm i will try to finish by tommorow so cross your fingers it works oh and keep it secret i dont want it to close remem im not where gabo lives so this is only for gabo ms not public
i will email it to people if you would like to play post you email and i will givfingers crossed that it works.also this is Daniel editing hate if u get this thing to work i will never disrespect u again Razz
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!   YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:16 pm

wow ure like a second roge.......exceot ure server aint going to b as good as his no offence
Back to top Go down
https://gabostory.darkbb.com
raulflores

raulflores

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!   YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:17 pm

lol hes still a kid
Back to top Go down
Hateschool

Hateschool

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!   YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:46 pm

of course its not i have to make server from not copy i have completely make from scratch
Back to top Go down
raulflores

raulflores

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!   YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:38 pm

tha will take you like1 month
Back to top Go down
Hateschool

Hateschool

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!   YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:00 pm

yeah i have good news but bad news good news is server is done bad news is that it wont start if anyone out there is an awsome coder and knows how to start a server perfect time to use you coding skills if you are good post your or meet me on gabo chat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!   YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabo MS :: Announcements-
Jump to: