Gabo MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gabo MS

Welcome to the Gabo MS Forums please if you are any way involved with nexon leave this site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I NEED HELP!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
omgitshuh

I NEED HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: I NEED HELP!!!   I NEED HELP!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:24 pm

i recently just downloaded this server. i did what the thing said and clicked the bat file. but everytime i click it a window pops up and says "windows cannot find 'gabo. exe make sure u type the name correctly and then try again. to search the file click start and then click search" whts up with tht? anywho. plz help me i mad bored and i want to play

thankyou =D p.s i stuck the exe file in my maplestory folder and it still does that
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

I NEED HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP!!!   I NEED HELP!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:48 pm

you should have gotten 2 fiels not one
Back to top Go down
https://gabostory.darkbb.com
omgitshuh

I NEED HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP!!!   I NEED HELP!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:48 am

yea i have two files. the bat one and the exe one but it says windows cant find it wen they are both in the same maplestory folder o.o.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

I NEED HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP!!!   I NEED HELP!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:17 pm

wtf it says u cant find .exe?
Back to top Go down
https://gabostory.darkbb.com
xi2fastxi

I NEED HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP!!!   I NEED HELP!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Do u have vista? if so dont run as admin it did that to me to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I NEED HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP!!!   I NEED HELP!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gabo MS :: Help Section-
Jump to: