Gabo MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gabo MS

Welcome to the Gabo MS Forums please if you are any way involved with nexon leave this site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi Guys Im Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Hi Guys Im Back Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guys Im Back   Hi Guys Im Back Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi, im back. I used to play GaboMS frequently. My old IGN was LanDaTheif, but i changed it to my actual name Nick. I am co-owner of midnightMS, and ive been GM on this server before. I just wanted to introduce myself because I have been gone for a while and there are alot of new players so ya. A big thing is that Cheeseburger and I don't get along so as long as he dosent talk to me and stays away from me, Gabo should be as fun as it used to be. Im really excited to be back guys, and Im sorry i wasn't back earlier some people *coughs* (daniel) didnt tel me it was back so i believed Gabo was dead lol. Well ya...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Hi Guys Im Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys Im Back   Hi Guys Im Back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:54 am

Hey ure a weeekend player and i never got a chance to tell u
Back to top Go down
https://gabostory.darkbb.com
Cheeseburger

Cheeseburger

Hi Guys Im Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys Im Back   Hi Guys Im Back Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:20 pm

Lan we can get along fine if u just keep your cool an stuff. and its already as fun as it used to be maybe a little bit better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Guys Im Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys Im Back   Hi Guys Im Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys Im Back
Page 1 of 1