Gabo MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gabo MS

Welcome to the Gabo MS Forums please if you are any way involved with nexon leave this site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darrylsoh

darrylsoh

My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post) Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post)   My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:13 am

I guess we could have some Clones and also high exp during weekends.High max level 250, if have then don'y mind cause I am new and also anti-cheat engine. I would like some custom maps too. Also an exciting starter pack for people who joins Gabo MS. Most people would like to have a Super GM job without power only job and skills cause that will be cool. Also the Knights Of Cygnus which is everyone favourite with some unlimited flash jumps and high level bosses at free market which gives high exp rate and people pay mesos like 1k to summon sliver slime.

Custom Stuffs Like= Customs Map. More Customs Npc. Customs Fm. Customs Colour Zhelm
Cool Stuffs Like= Knights Of Cygnus. Free GM Job. Unlimited flash jump.
Protections Stuffs Like=Anti Hack Programme.
More Realistic like normal server.
For clone to prevent lagness can make maximum 3.
Fm bosses and Sliver slimes.

ThankYou,
And when the server opens my ign will be x3Eternityz.
P.S:Please don't laugh at my post.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post)   My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:48 am

all those things are alot to ask.we cant give out super GM or GM job without skils because then everyone will be going around GM roaring or Hideing and hacking.anti hack theres no reason to hack in a private server because well,its a private server and it just proves ure uber noob if u do hack.FM monsters im researching that tooo just give me some time and ya...
Back to top Go down
https://gabostory.darkbb.com
darrylsoh

darrylsoh

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post)   My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:52 am

How about removing the skills that are not allowed to.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post)   My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:19 am

but ure requests are way to greedy sure it would help the server but the thing is its way complicated so y dont u try doing that then tell us how to do it
Back to top Go down
https://gabostory.darkbb.com
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post)   My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:39 am

idk i kinda like it Razz cept for the GM skills part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post)   My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Suggestion(Please Do Not Laugh At My Post)
Page 1 of 1