Gabo MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gabo MS

Welcome to the Gabo MS Forums please if you are any way involved with nexon leave this site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabo where r u???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Gabo where r u??? Empty
PostSubject: Gabo where r u???   Gabo where r u??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:05 pm

I miss GaboMS and the way it used to be. GaboMS was up constantly a few weeks ago, there were lots of players and it was really fun! Then the server randomly went dormant again??? This has happened before, and it lasted for about 3 weeks when Gabo's computer had died, i dont blame Gabo for this im just pointing out that this particular incident has happened before. Yet, GaboMS turned back on and flourished again. You have dedicated players, and we all love your server. We all stayed (well most of us.) I have made lots of friends on this server, and the only way I have to keep intouch with them is IG. Im sure this is the same way for lots of others on this server. Gabo, Im tired of being left in the dark checking everyday to make sure im not missing out on the server being up. I am in no way trying to be rude but if you decide to go away or shut down the server temporarily, or you suddenly become very busy (because all of us have lives that sometimes get in the way) could you please inform us? I understand if like your computer dies, or you get a virus, because i will not leave this server and would continue to check but it would be a lot easier if your players knew what was going on. Thank's so much Very Happy

P.S. Do you think you could look into getting a host for the server? Someone who could keep the server up for long periods of time? Thanks so much Gabo. Hope you get a chance to read this. And to all my friends I made on this server I miss u guys Sad

Just to make sure you know I am not trying to be pushy or rude in anyway, ive just never been on a server better than this one, it just seems more fun than any other server, and I h8 when its down and I think it would be nice to know whats going on every once and a while.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Gabo where r u??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabo where r u???   Gabo where r u??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:34 am

ya me and Gabo have been talking and Gabo thinks that when school starts ill be co hoster but seeing how the server is never up i think when i get the chance i should host.....
Back to top Go down
https://gabostory.darkbb.com
Nick

Nick

Gabo where r u??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabo where r u???   Gabo where r u??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:42 am

ya u should... and when school starts? ug... >.<
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Gabo where r u??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabo where r u???   Gabo where r u??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:26 am

lol i havnt talked to u in forever dude
Back to top Go down
https://gabostory.darkbb.com
Nick

Nick

Gabo where r u??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabo where r u???   Gabo where r u??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:18 pm

i know... it pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gabo where r u??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabo where r u???   Gabo where r u??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabo where r u???
Page 1 of 1